165 N. Ike Rd., Dighton, Kansas, 67839
LANE COUNTY KS FARMLAND SELLING AT INTERNET AUCTION
NOTE: POSSESSION OF TRACTS 1 AND 3 HAVE CHANGED! POSSESSION OF TRACTS 1 AND 3 WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER HARVEST OF 2022 WHEAT CROP. POSSESSION OF TRACT 2 WILL BE TRANSFERRED AT CLOSE OF ESCROW.
SHARES: TRACT 1 BUYER WILL RECEIVE 25% OF CROP WITH NO EXPENSES. TRACT 3 BUYER WILL RECEIVE 1/3 OF CROP BUT WILL PAY 1/3 OF EXPENSES.
Dighton, Kansas cropland and pasture land selling at internet auction. 782 acres +/- of prime western Kansas land offered in 3 tracts.
Tract 1 - 308 acres +/- with three irrigation wells supplying the two pivots covering 155 acres (PIVOTS NOT INCLUDED)
Tract 2 - 241 acres +/- of native grassland with 2 ponds for livestock watering
Tract 3 - 233 acres +/- of predominantly irrigated cropland
1) A 5% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the total purchase price.
Buyer will receive possession upon harvest of the 2021 wheat crop of which buyer will receive a 25% share.
3) 25% non-refundable earnest deposit due upon signing of purchase contract.
4) Balance of purchase due in certified funds upon close of escrow on or before March 16, 2020
5) FENCING BETWEEN TRACTS 1 AND 2: The current fenceline between tracts 1 and 2 does not sit on the deeded boundary between the tracts. If either buyer desires a new fenceline be installed on the deeded boundary, that cost shall be shared equally between the buyers of tracts 1 and 2.
6) SURVEY OF TRACT 3: The grass acreage in the southeast corner of tract 3 was added to tract 2. This acreage will need to be surveyed of tracts sell to separate buyers. The cost of the survey will be split between the buyer of tract 2 and the seller.